Friday, March 17, 2017
Lyonia Environmental Center
Education Associate and Gift Shop Attendant
Do you love meeting new people and sharing your passion for the environment? Lyonia Environmental Center (LEC), located in Deltona, FL, is looking for a part time staff person to assist with gift shop duties and education programming.
Duties: Duties can include greeting customers and managing gift shop transactions, interpreting exhibits in the nature center, answering visitors’ questions, and assisting LEC education staff with education programming Being able to work as part of a team, having a love for nature, and an interest in sharing that enthusiasm with others are essential! We are looking for someone who wants to join our team, who is willing to learn new things, meet new people, and have a good time while doing it! This position is an 11-20 hour/week temporary contract position.
· Minimum 18 years of age.
· 2 years or more of retail and cash handling experience (hospitality/restaurant experience also considered).
· Knowledge of a basic cash register as well as Point Of Sale computer program and ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
· 2 years or more of experience in the education field.
· Ability to comfortably speak to and teach audiences of varying ages.
· Ability to work in both indoor and outdoor settings.
· Experience working in a gift shop setting, handling monetary transactions, working with shop inventory (including monthly inventory counts, floor changes, restocking and shelving inventory), greeting and interacting with guests of all ages is essential.
· Ability to work with Excel and Word programs.
· Good communication skills. Once training has been given, must be able to answer questions regarding the exhibit gallery, nature preserve and trails, education programs and upcoming events as well as provide various education programs throughout the year.
· Once trained, comfortable working with and handling live animals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Self starter who can work independently while also being able to work as part of a team on projects, as needed.
· Basic knowledge of local ecosystems and the associated plants and animals.
· Work with a smile, be upbeat and cheerful!
Salary: $9.50 per hour
Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Varying weekdays depending on facility needs
This position is an 11 - 20 hr/week, short-term, contract position. The successful candidate will be employed through a temporary staffing agency; this position does not provide any County benefits. As part of the employment process, potential candidates will undergo a background check, performed by the staffing agency.
Application submittal: Please submit your resume, which should include a list of at least 2 references, to Sandy Falcon, Manager, Lyonia Environment Center, 2150 Eustace Avenue, Deltona, FL 32725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
· Ability to speak clearly and concisely relaying information to laymen.
· Medium Work.
· Lifting 50 lbs.
· Carrying objects 25 lbs or more.
· Ability to see, hear, talk, feel, kneel, reach, balance and climb.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time.
· Inside work
· Outside work in
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Center for Behavioral Medicine in Port Orange is hiring for a Medical Receptionist position.
Pay Rate: $10.00 to $11.00 an hour depending upon experience.
Hours: Full time, working between the hours of 7:30 am and 6:30 pm Monday thru Friday.
If interested email resume to Jennifer@ccnsb.com
Applicant should have working knowledge of a medical office including: phones, scheduling, billing, coding, insurance verification, customer service, medical software and Hippa.
Requirements: High School Diploma and experience in a medical office or a degree / certificate in a related medical office field.
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Counseling Center in New Smyrna and Port Orange is hiring for a Medical Receptionist/ Medical Assistant position.
Pay Rate: $10.00 to $11.00 an hour depending upon experience.
Hours: 20 to 40 hours a week, working between the hours of 7:30 am and 6:30 pm Monday thru Friday.
If interested fax resume to 386-423-9161 or drop off resume in person at 1730 Dunlawton Ave Suite 3, Port Orange, Fl 32127.
Applicant should have working knowledge of a medical office including: phones, scheduling, billing, coding, insurance verification, customer service, medical software and Hippa. Applicant should also have a working knowledge of UA, labs, medications and vital signs.
Requirements: High School Diploma and experience in a medical office or a degree / certificate in office administration or office management or a related medical office field.
Friday, January 29, 2016
Nature in Beauty is hiring!
Nature in Beauty
A Certified Organic Boutique and Parlor
426 Canal Street
NSB, FL 32168
Please email resume's to email@example.com
Monday, January 11, 2016
Massage therapist wanted!
Natural health and wellness studio serving OUTRAGEOUS health is looking for a couple of AMAZING Licensed Massage Therapists to massage the knots out of our clients.
Excellent LMT skills, an outgoing personality, a professional look (think business casual mixed with some LuLu Lemon!) and licensure are required.
To apply for this position, just reply to this posting to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume.
We need a massage therapist for in house massages and for outside events. Office location is in Edgewater
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
Friendly and efficient person need to run the front desk and handle Miscellaneous office duties. Duties include but are not limited to: Greeting all Residents and renters in a professional manner; Handing out appropriate literature and information & forms to be filled out by guests ; checking for accuracy and completion; Check ins and outs of rentals units. . This person will also support the front office business administrators, and the Office Manager, in various operations areas and tasks. This person will be responsible for pulling and filing records; Telephone communication with owners and guests : other duties as assigned by Office Manager.High School level education; type at least 30 wpm; Proficiency in Word and Excel are required. The position requires someone who is personable, dependable and responsible, with excellent organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills. Must have positive attitude with impeccable customer service skills. Please respond with Resume to email@example.com