The NSB Observer has an exciting opportunity for recent graduates or students that wish to gain experience in their field.
We are looking for candidates to work closely with our editors and gain experience in journalism, public relations, web development, marketing, social networking, advertising, and graphic design. This is an unpaid internship however we may be able to offer incentives to our interns, which include but not limited to, event tickets, product giveaways, and more.
Students or recent graduates of any majors are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidates are:
· Familiar and have some experience and/or education related to web and/or media technologies.
· Must be able to work independently and persistently on intern projects.
· Must have excellent organization and communications skills.
· Must also possess strong networking, relationship building skills, integrity and work ethics.
Duties are based on skill level of intern they include:
· Information Gathering and Data Entry
· Internet Researching to find new content for web and print publication
· Writing and Posting on our website/Facebook/Twitter/all social media
· Post bulletins, blogs, forums, message boards, etc…
· Be a part of brainstorming sessions
· Creating, Managing and Executing various Marketing Projects
· Special projects as assigned by management
Please email your resume to be considered for this opportunity!