Monday, January 27, 2014

What is NSB Jobs?

I have been getting more and more companies and individuals asking to post jobs on this site. This is a great thing for the job hunters out there. General guidelines:

Employers:
  • All jobs can be posted for free, there is never a charge for an employer to post a job. It will be posted here and will be cross posted on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
  • This is not Craigslist, I will not post "blind" jobs or anything that I can not verify is not a scam. If you can't tell me who you are, I can't post your job.
  • I will not post something that may violate labor laws, contain adult content or is otherwise questionable.
  • If you fill it please let me know it is nice to hear when a job gets filled through this page!

Job Seekers:

  • I do my very best to be sure all the jobs I post are new postings within a few days and are actual jobs. On occasion one will slip through. Please message me with details if you find something amiss.
  • I will be happy to take a look at your resume and give you suggestions. I will be happy to redo your resume but that will be at a charge. You will get it back in 24 hours but I cannot do that for free.
  • If you get a job as a result of a posting on this site or my Facebook page, please let me know. I love to hear that news! 

Everybody:

  • Please keep it positive! 
  • If you see a job that is available when you are out and about please post it or send me a message and I will get it up. The idea is to get as many jobs posted as possible and get as many people working as we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment